|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100Boxes|
|Delivery Time:||Around 20days after receive prepayment from buyer|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Taste:||Pungent And Spicy||Type:||Instant|
|HS Code:||21039090||Color:||Green,White, Green|
Product Name: Wasabi Powder for Japanese Cooking
Why Choose TASSYA Wasabi Powder?
1. Own planting base of horseradish which is the main ingredient of wasabi powder, abundant and stable raw materials to ensure the quality from the very beginning.
2. Our horseradish is introduced from Hokkaido, Japan where is the best varieties over the world, with a better sweet and spicy taste than others.
3. TASSYA choose only the main root of the horseradish as raw material, which is more brilliant on color and better taste, without bitter astringent taste, and with a longer pungent spicy flavor.
4. Effectively control and reduce the sulfur dioxide under 30mg/kg by steam drying, which is a strict requirement from Japan.
5. Strictly pass the magnetic and metal detection according to Japanese standard.
6. Top quality automatically production line and strict quality control management to ensure the food safety and without intermediate pollution
7. Advanced technology and scientific recipe to give better taste and quality
8. Mainly export to Japan and Euro marketing, qualify to related standard
Main Brand: TASSYA
Packaging:1kg *10 bags/carton and customized packaging available.
Certificate: ISO, IFS, BRC, HACCP, QS
Shelf life: 24Months
Delivery: 25-30 days after receipt the prepayment from buyer
Storage: Store in Cool & Dry place, avoid direct sunlight
Preparation and Usage
1. Fetch appropriate wasabi powder into the container;
2. Mix with cold water by proportion of 1:1.5 to paste shape;
3. Consume it after 3-5 minutes in the sealed condition(The pungency of wasabi would be go with air, and to loss the taste and detoxification, better to use it up within 3hours after mixed as paste and store it in refrigerator condition);
4. Better to consume together with soy sauce, and be as the condiment to sashimi and sushi;
5. In Chinese and Western cuisine, wasabi also can be used for salad and beef cooking, it’s also an necessary condiment to smoked salmon;
6. You can add the wasabi to noodles, rice or other cuisine and foods according to your favor;
7. The mixed wasabi paste can be used to create different beautiful shape, It looks more appetite with food;
Tips: You can eat the wasabi with soy sauce, but for some professionals, they prefer to dip the wasabi and put it on the surface of the seafood and then to dip some soy sauce from another surface, you can also try to feeling the difference.
Rm903-905,2nd Building,No.289,Zheqiao Road,Pudong,Shanghai,China(201206)
Contact Person: benefisha